Gratis patroon breien voor Slip Stitch Sampler Blokhut gooien
You probably would not believe that the first advice of an experienced knitter is to encourage a new knitter to make mistakes. Why? Because making mistakes makes you a better knitter!
After teaching knitting for more than ten years, I realized that there are many reasons why you are more fun when you get mixed up in knitting. Here are the key reasons for an experienced knitter:
Firstly, the more one gets used to the feeling of confusing something, the easier it is. So, if you knit and just let go, it's nice to know how to fix it, but it does not hurt, you're not so frustrated; you're used to it you just say, "Whoops, I screwed it up again!" Life goes on.
2) If you make a mistake, you usually learn how to fix something you did not know before. If you make mistakes, you'll be told where the holes are without pun intended, and you'll learn where to focus your efforts and how to get better.
3) They also become more helpful - if you're at your local yarn store or in your knitting circle, you can help your friends fix the same mistakes you've just fixed, and share the trust you've gained with your friends ,
4) You are also much more fun if you are not afraid of mistakes. You're more relaxed when you're in your knitting circle and you're not flipping out when you make a mistake. Other people are happy to be near you. They know they can learn from you, and they basically give your knitwear a lot of positivity.
5) Making mistakes helps you to find friends in your knitting group. You can make friends by asking for help if you get stuck.
6) You will also find out who in your knitting circle or local yarn store really is able to help you. Find out which books and online resources can help you troubleshoot your knitting mistakes.
7) You will also learn how to make better decisions next time. In this way, you can learn to feel good when you make mistakes in knitting, and you can become a knit superstar!