Performing yoga not only helps tighten your muscles, but it also increases your energy levels, strengthens your body, increases your flexibility and helps get rid of all the extra jiggle. Luckily, we have a collection of 70 yoga poses that can help you tighten your tummy, tone your thighs, sculpt your arms and legs and detox your body. #yoga #detox
"YOGA - the power of power"
The word yoga stands for the symbol of the "union". Yoga is in Sanskrit the meaning of "participate". The true meaning of yoga is not to do physical activity, but to connect the soul with activity. Behind Yoga you can find the spiritual strength of the individual. The root of yoga in the first millennium BC. Began. Gradually, the benefits of yoga came to the fore. Another word for yoga is "the yoke".
The power of yoga:
The combination of physical and mental activity to reach the inner soul by producing some energy is the true meaning of yoga. One should know the power of yoga.
Let's look at the benefits of yoga.
1. To get a better body image: When you focus inward on yoga, you get a better structure for the body.
2. Mindful Eating: You will have the benefit of feeling what you eat.
3. Benefits for the heart: If you do yoga regularly, you can lower blood pleasure and cholesterol levels.
4. Weight control: Yoga is the best way to lose weight.
5. General Fitness: If you practice yoga several times a week, overall fitness will be maintained very well.
Usually, the more you do, the more power you get. Yoga involves other assets.
- ... helps to calm the mind and to train the body.
- ... Yoga suits everyone and yoga does not require any special equipment.
- ... improved sleep, digestion.
- ... Increases flexibility, muscle strength and blood circulation.
- ... Balanced metabolism, assistance in focusing and strengthening the bones.
Law of Pure Potentiality:
Knowing who we give ourselves the ability to fulfill every dream we have. When we are in harmony with nature, we develop a connection between our ambitions and the power to realize those desires.
Law of giving and receiving:
The law of receiving is equated with the law of giving. Everything in the universe is operated through dynamic exchange. We have no right to stop the flow of nature.
Law of Karma:
If you can engage in some kind of activity with pleasure, that is karma. If you do it with great effort, only karma will come, not yoga.
Law of least effort:
The easiest way to satisfy your cravings is to have your actions driven by love and when you exhaust the least performance by not fighting. In this way, you can use the infinite organizational ability of the universe to do less and accomplish everything.
Law of intention and desire:
The entire universe is the mix of energy and information. They both exist everywhere. The quality of importance in every intention and desire is the tool for its fulfillment.
Law of Dharma:
Everyone in this world has a Dharma to do in life. By showing others your unique talents and peculiarities, you will receive boundless love, abundance, trust, and true fulfillment in your life.
Law of detachment:
The law of detachment says that in order to advance something in the physical universe, one has to give up the connection to it.