Try these soothing moves to fix a sore, achy back.
Nowadays, Yin Yoga is a common practice for individuals aiming for deep tissues such as ligaments, tendons, and joints. This involves limited movements where a person stays in one position for a longer period of time, usually between 3 and 5 minutes. The poses included great work for body parts with more connective tissue, including thighs, pelvis, spine and hips, among others. Most poses are practiced while lying or sitting on the floor and are usually held for three to five minutes. It is therefore important to wear comfortable clothing. As a beginner, you should not try to hold the poses for a long time, but start with what you can, without going beyond your limits. It will only be a matter of time before you notice improvements.
Some of the key benefits of practicing Yin Yoga include:
1. Strengthening the Connective Tissue: Connected to the connective tissue of the body numerous functions. Some good examples are the promotion of mobility, maintaining posture and promoting the proper functioning of the blood vessels. By practicing Yin Yoga, you strengthen these tissues and perform their functions more efficiently. This will also help reduce injury cases.
2. Improved Energy Flow: You can rely on Yin Yoga to increase the flow of energy through different body channels, strengthening the health of various organisms. These exercises are also known to strengthen the immunity of the body and some signs of aging, such. As wrinkles and diminishing eyesight, to slow down.
3. Improved flexibility: Most people do not get to know the connective tissue unless they suffer from injuries such as a blown out knee, a strained spine or sprained ankles. Yin Yoga helps to gently stretch the boundaries of tissues such as tendons and ligaments, helping to increase flexibility in such areas. This means that your body is now prepared for more difficult situations.
4. Relieving Stress: Because of our current lifestyle, most of us are stressful, which has a strong impact on our performance, feelings, and even thoughts. Among other things, this leads to health problems such as high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes. You can reduce stress by practicing Yin Yoga, as the deep exercises are known to calm the mind. This prepares the body for even more stressful situations.
5. Increased circulation: Poor blood circulation and fluid circulation in the body can cause numbness and tingling in various places such as hands and toes. Keeping some of the poses contained in Yin Yoga can greatly improve the circulation of vital organs such as the spine and glands. This also promotes better flow of joint fluids, which improves mobility in joints such as knees and pelvis.
You should take the time to find reputable Yin Yoga coaches to ensure that all poses are safe and that they are practiced the right way. This will help to improve efficacy and limit cases of injury.