Yoga Poses For Plus Size Women: 5 Beginner Poses | Yoga Poses For Weight Loss | Yoga For Plus Size Beginners
You have decided to learn yoga and meditation to improve your life. You have made one of the best decisions of your life. Yoga is an amazing philosophy that teaches you how to connect body and mind to your soul. Yoga philosophy is originally given by an Indian sage named Patanjali, who wrote Yoga Sutras. People learn yoga with great enthusiasm, but somehow lose hope in the middle. Sometimes they make many mistakes that impede their progress on the spiritual path. Each yoga aspirant needs to be aware of certain basic things that are important to success on the spiritual path.
Those who join Yoga TTC need to be aware of these common myths in order to succeed in their daily practice.
We list 5 common mistakes that yoga practitioners should know:
- To be ambitious - It is quite common and, of course, too ambitious to expect immediate success. But that's actually a recipe for disaster. When you become too eager and ambitious, you usually have high expectations. If you set unrealistic expectations, you will usually be disappointed if you can not achieve them. Here, every yoga candidate must learn to stay realistic and avoid becoming too anxious as he begins to learn yoga.
- Set unrealistic expectations - Especially at the beginning we naturally set unrealistic expectations. We tend to overestimate our progress and anticipate it too soon. This is just a recipe for disaster. If you can not live up to expectations, you lose hope and get disappointed. Here, you always have to set realistic expectations for yourself in order to succeed on your yogic path.
- Only learn from books - This is one of the most common mistakes people make. Many people forget the importance of a true guru and try to learn everything on their own. Although there is no self-learning problem, learning can backfire only by yourself and not by a guru. While practicing yoga asanas, you need professional help to achieve the right posture. Any wrong move can lead to serious physical damage. In addition to self-study, you always have to learn from an experienced yoga teacher.
- Focus only on basic asanas - usually People get stuck with the basic asanas and do not try to learn the more advanced asanas. You must always learn Yoga in Origin and not just be content with the asanas and postures. Yoga is a system that teaches a person to realize themselves. Yoga is not just about learning postures or asanas. Although asanas are just one of the eight parts of yoga, yoga is essentially about self-realization. Through constant and detailed practice, one can gradually ascend the spiritual ladder and attain enlightenment.
- Do not be sincere in your practice - Many people are learning yoga to start a business or for other selfish reasons. Although the demand for yoga has increased significantly in recent years, people should not lose the essence of yoga. Yoga is not just about learning asanas and improving physical fitness. Actually, yoga is about realizing oneself.